How to Set Up Email Notifications (Parents)
Setting up notifications to alert you to your child’s progress is quick and simple.
1. Sign in to your account and select “View Progress” under your child’s name.
2. Click the blue alert button in the top right corner. It looks like a little bell.
3. Choose your alert preferences.
- You can choose to receive emails when your child masters a skill, get updates on their usage, see their possible learning gaps, and when they’ve completed assignments.
- You can also select how often you’d like to receive notifications: daily, weekly, immediately, or never.
4. Press “Update Notifications.”
Now, you will receive notifications showing you your child’s progress.