Boddle Learning is an edtech startup specializing on leveraging gameplay to revolutionize the education sphere and classroom experience. Based in Tulsa, OK, our adaptive gaming platform for education delivers industry-standard e-learning content, both assessments and instructional materials, that cater to each learner’s specific academic levels and needs. Today, our technology is used to successfully created an engaging and effective setting for students to learn, advance, and excel in K-6 math.
We are seeking a Unity3D developer responsible for building, maintaining, and optimizing our game for WebGL and mobile (iOS and Android) platforms. Your primary responsibilities will be to implement game functionality, translating design ideas, concepts, and requirements into a functionality within our 3D game that is optimized with clean code. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and a quality product are essential.
Position/Title: Unity Game Developer
Work Hours: Full-Time
- Advising and managing contract engineers on optimal problem solving, art implementation, anddesign-related features
- Improving in-game performance and memory usage
- Collaborate closely with CEO,CTO, game designers, artists, and server engineers
- Participate proactively in an agile development process
- Developing, improving, and optimizing Boddle’s WebGL and mobile versions of the game
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Previous experience working as a Unity or Unity3D Developer.
- Experience integrating third-party SDKs and APIs
- Working knowledge of the Android and/or iOS ecosystem, including tools, networking, and APIs
- Good knowledge of an object-oriented programming language, preferably C#
- Experience with WebGL and mobile game development.
- Experience with memory and space optimization.
- Knowledge of scripting, animation, session management, and textures.
- Passion for game design and experience playing online and mobile games
- Experience using Git and collaborative tools
- Experience with unit-testing and continuous integration processes