Benefits for Kids Using Boddle At Home
It can be very challenging to find a learning program or educational tool that is designed to be both effective and enjoyable for kids. It's important to find a balance between learning and fun, as kids are more likely to be engaged and motivated if they are enjoying themselves while they are learning.
Cultivating knowledge as a family can also be a great way to support your child’s education and encourage a love of lifelong learning. Building confidence in your child is also important, as it can help them feel more motivated and capable of tackling new challenges and tasks.
Boddle’s adaptive technology is particularly useful in this regard, as it can adjust the level and content of the material to match your child's current abilities and needs. This can be especially useful for families with busy schedules or if your child needs extra time to work on specific skills or concepts. Additionally, this can be more effective than a one-size-fits-all approach in a traditional classroom setting. Boddle’s interactive gameplay is a fun way to make learning more enjoyable, which can help keep children engaged and motivated.
There are several benefits to having kids login to Boddle at home:
- Screen Time that’s Actually Productive AND Safe
- It’s no secret that kids love screen-time, and with Boddle’s interactive and customizable learning environment, your child will be actively learning while they’re having fun playing games and battling their friends. Boddle is a safe resource with which families can feel confident
- Improving and Practicing Grade-Level Skills
- When your child learns a new concept in class, Boddle helps them continue to practice at home with standard-specific assignments delivered through gameplay. The idea of traditional “homework” is revamped as your child will actually look forward to logging in and will have fun practicing.
- Reinforcing Concepts Over School Breaks
- “Summer learning loss” isn’t just educational buzzwords. Without practice at home over school breaks, kids can easily forget concepts learned in class and feel unprepared when they return to school, or advance to a new grade level. Boddle makes it easy for parents to assign standard-specific content to keep their kids’ skills sharp, even when they’re out of the classroom for extended periods of time.
- In-Game Tutorials Explain and Reinforce Concepts Taught in School
- If it’s been awhile since you’ve solved a multi-digit decimal problem, fear not - Boddle’s got you covered. With in-game tools such as video explanations for every question, you and your child can review the steps to solving problems in real-time during gameplay.
Overall, it's important to find educational resources and approaches that are tailored to the individual needs and interests of kids, and that promote a positive and engaging learning experience. Boddle helps parents and caregivers find ways to support children's learning at home and to encourage a love of learning that extends beyond the classroom.
Boddle currently runs on desktops, laptops, and Chromebooks using Safari, Firefox, or Chrome browsers. The Boddle app for iPad, tablets, and mobile users is also available on the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store.