Connect with Your Child and Fight Summer Learning Loss on Boddle
Did you know that during the summer months, students tend to lose between 25-30% of the skills they learned in school? Summer learning loss creates challenges for children in the next school year by slowing learning, comprehension, and retention. However, with Boddle, you can help ensure your child’s success by strengthening their core skills and increasing their understanding of mathematical topics.
Boddle helps your child learn in a fun, interactive way. You can track their progress through real-time data and view which areas need improvement, even over the summer! You can also assign skills for your child to practice and master. All you need to do is link your free parent account to your child’s account.
Creating a parent account:
If you don’t already have a parent account, you can easily make one by following these steps.
- Go to our webpage at www.boddlelearning.com/ and click the “Parent & Teacher Log In” button.
- Create a new account and input your email, name, and create a password. Make sure you select that you’re not a robot! We can’t let those robots invade the world of Boddle, after all.
- Click confirm, and your account is created! Now you set up your child’s account
Congratulations! You are now part of the Boddle family.
Linking Your Child’s Account:
If your child already has a Boddle account for school, you can still link your account to theirs.
- Log in to your parent account and select the green “Add Child” button on the top left-hand corner.
- Choose “Link Existing Child Account.”
- Type in their username and password. (If their teacher didn’t send you that information, make sure to ask either the teacher or your children for that information.)
- Click add.
Voila! That’s all there is to it. Your child’s account is now linked to yours.
Summer learning loss can be a serious problem, but it doesn’t have to be with Boddle. Let this summer be one of progress and learning, ensuring your child has a strong foundation and confidence to move forward into the next school year.
We look forward to working with you!