Is Boddle right for your school district?
With Boddle, you focus on what matters most.
With Boddle, you focus on what matters most
Improve students’ confidence to learn
Achieve personalized learning goals for each student
Help educators gather the data they need for student assessments
Something for admin, teachers, and students!
When you partner with Boddle, you will receive:
- A dedicated Success Manager to support your specific district
- Personalized admin and teacher training for how to use Boddle
- Access to data-rich reports that help facilitate learning and growth
Your teachers get:
- Reporting tools that allow them to better facilitate learning and keep you informed
- Flexible assignment creator that matches their lesson plans
- Standards-aligned assignments delivered through fun and engaging gameplay
- Easy parent communication and reporting tools
Your students get:
- Math and ELA time that they will LOVE
- Engaging opportunities to identify learning gaps and reinforce missing skills
- Additional opportunities to excel in grade-level content
- Access to practice outside the classroom and play with their classmates
Your parents get:
- Easily link parents/guardians to their child’s account
- Parents/guardians can stay up to date on their child’s progress
- Students who have their parents/guardians linked are more engaged.
Your Teacher Dashboard
Deliver assignments, exit tickets, and practice questions — a perfect complement to summative and formative assessment activities and even standardized test prep.Sign Up Now
What Teachers are Saying
I use it to reinforce skills being taught in class. The students don't realize they are learning new concepts. This gives me the opportunity to see areas they need to work on.
Boddle is a part of my math rotations. I assign specific skills that correlate to my current curriculum. I also use it as enrichment for the high students needing a challenge.
I add Boddle assignments to my extension menus where students are able to reflect on their levels within a unit and use Boddle to help support their learning goals.
Automatic placement tests and reports to help you track student progress and find learning gaps.
Create custom assignments aligned to your state standards to facilitate exit tickets, quizzes, homework, and unit tests.
Stay up to date with the ever-growing universe of learning!